Sunday, April 10, 2011

In the beginning there was light

You reach a point in your life where things are either going to be the way that they are, or they are going to have to change. YOU have to make the changes. Instead of going along with the flow of everyday, you actually have to step outside of the box that is your everyday life, and make the difference.
I'm currently in a well paying, but dead end job. I hate my co workers, I hate the office, I hate the commute. I dislike having to wake up and knowing that is my destination.
In walks an opportunity to make a change. A dim light at the end of the tunnel that is your life. If you can't relate to this, then, You my friend are one of the lucky that have chosen your path in life very well. Not many people that I know can say they are lucky in that aspect. I am in a corporate office full of crabs. Yes, the term crabs in a bucket would describe it very well. No one wants to hear your ideas of getting out, or what you could be doing differently to make your situation better. Nope, instead you get constant negative feedback.

I believe I have been given an opportunity to do something different for myself. A key to unlock the corporate office door. A way out.
Let's just hope this light isn't just one of the crabs deceptively disguised as a great opportunity..
Pray for me......

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully stated my dear friend! Sometimes fear of the unknown comes disguised as one of those "crabs" DO NOT LISTEN TO IT! Listen instead to your heart, it knows more than your head. Sometimes the only way out of the center is through the whirlpool!

    ReplyDelete