Sunday, April 17, 2011

Living Just Enough

How many times have you ever asked yourself this question, "why the fuck am i doing this?".  You don't really have an answer, not an intelligent one anyway. And you continue to do whatever it is that you know isn't in your best interest.  It could be something as simple as doing something you don't want to do for someone, because you told them you would. It could be taking someone somewhere, picking someone up from somewhere. We have all been there. The "why the fuck?" moment.  Why do we do it if we don't want to? To spare someone's feelings? To repay a previous kindness or obligation?
I'm not doing this anymore, starting today. I'm not putting myself in another "why the fuck?" situation. I'm sorry for hurt feelings and a broken word.  I am going to from today forward, Live Just Enough, to make myself happy.  Make a new moment for myself.. Let's call it the "why the fuck, not?"

3 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY! Why the fuck NOT? Because it's expected? because it's nice? Well...so what? When we're in a good place, and everything is going the right direction for us, THEN we can take care of others, until then, let them walk alone like we're expected to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90% of life is about what we are obligated to do. Better do what you want with the 10% and make it count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I disagree w/you Realest. 90%? Not sure who and what you are "obligated" to, but damn..

    ReplyDelete